Re: errors in heartbeat logs on FC3

Subject: Re: errors in heartbeat logs on FC3
From: ankush grover <ankushgrover1711@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:36:32 +0530

> hey Mr.Horms,

Thanks for your reply.

That version should not have the bug I was thinking about.
> So its probably not the cause of the problem. But you still don't need
> to use it, as long as you start up the backup and master sync daemons
> using ipvsadm at boot.

You are trying to tell me that I should take off this line from haresources
"LVSSyncDaemonSwap"
and instead you ipvsadm at the boot time.

What will be difference in using ipvsadmn at the boot time and more over how
do I specify which is the primary server and which one is the backup server
in ipvadm.

I am using is this

ldirectord.cf <http://ldirectord.cf> file contains the entries for LVS
servers and through heartbeat I am using failover feature.I am just running
heartbeat and ldirectord is off and as per documentation heartbeat will run
ldirectord .So I had switched off ldirectord on both the LVS servers.

Can you elaborate little more what needs to be done,I am confused what I am
supposed to do.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover