my routing problem solved

Subject: my routing problem solved
From: "Leon Keijser" <errtu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:25:45 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the replies and help i got from here. I got things
working today :D   My problem was that clients couldn't connect to another
host, once connected to a terminal server, through the LVS. It turned out
that the metric on the loopback adapter (on the TS) had to be set to a
higher value. Once we set it, connections were going flawlessly.

Right now i did a failover to the other lvs, while being connected through a
vpn -> lvs -> terminal server -> telnet host , and everything went smooth
without a glitch :)   i love this product, thanks!

Leon

PS: i still get alot of errors when i stop a heartbeat though, but it's of
minor influence ...

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl