Re: LVS-NAT and Squid Real Server

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT and Squid Real Server
From: Bunpot Thanaboonsombut <bunpotth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:20:37 +0700
Dear Graham,

Thank you very much for your help.

The real server is already using LVS as a gateway. I read all Red Hat
documentation throughly but it does not mention about howto build the
proxy cluster with LVS. I just need the example to follow.

As my investigation, current LVS is not fowarding the packet from
Virtual IP to the real server. I will very gratefully if you can tell
me the way to resolve this problem.

Bunpot T.