Re: VLAN with LVS-DR

Subject: Re: VLAN with LVS-DR
From: Ranga Nathan <kairanga@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:55:55 -0800
Francois Taillandier wrote:

Hi,

I just want to know if it is possible to use LVS-DR with VLAN? If yes, is there anything to change comparing to a nomal use?

I have been doing all my testing inside my VLAN as our networks folks freaked out when they heard about me testing LVS on our normal network.
I ran a tunnel outside the VLAN to test LVS/TUN as well.

Sorry for that question, but I don't have the hardware to test it by my own yet...
For LVS, any  computer out of computer pound should work :-)

Thank you
Bye