Re: notify_backup

Subject: Re: notify_backup
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:16:34 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, Pierre Ancelot wrote:

Sorry to mail this again but i had absolutly no answer that could be any
helpful... Anyone ?

that usually means you're on your own. Sorry

Joe

Thanks :)

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 13:18 -0500, Pierre Ancelot wrote:
Hi everyone, i got this in my keepalived.conf file.
To test it i restarted a director which starts and keep as backup.
It didn't execute "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc start" Any idea why ?
will it execute it only at the transition from master to backup ?
I though when initialy entering in backup state it would run it...
Anyone please ? (I base my judgement it didn't start it by executing a
ps ax)

Thank you.
Pierre.

vrrp_sync_group VG1 {
        group {
        VI_1
        VI_GATEWAY
        }
        notify_master "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc stop"
        notify_backup "/etc/init.d/synchronisebc start"
}