Re: notify_backup

Subject: Re: notify_backup
From: Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:34:58 +0100
Pierre Ancelot wrote:
Sorry to mail this again but i had absolutly no answer that could be any
helpful... Anyone ?

At least I have got a pretty similar problem. Maybe there are some general issues about this?

My MASTER Server executes the notify_master script on startup, but does not regard the notify_backup script when a failover occurs. The BACKUP Server on the other hand does handle both events just fine. I cannot say wether my BACKUP executes notify_backup on Startup as I only remove some routes and ip rules with it.