RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP

Subject: RE: ldirectord works for HTTP but Not FTP
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:44:09 -0700
Also, don't forget that HTTP works but FTP does not. I have HTTP
temporarily disabled so I can focus on FTP. Whe the HTTP realservers
were in ldirectord.cf they worked fine.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - July 16, 2006
solely for LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
might not represent those of Physician Select Management (PSM) or Physician's
Managed Care (PMC). Warning: Although the message sender has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, neither PSM nor PMC
can accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachments.-----Original Message-----