Include config Files

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Include config Files
From: "Simon Pearce" <sp@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:08:33 +0200
Hi,

I am setting up two load balancers with keepalived on Gentoo to load
balance our dns servers. We have 150 instances of powerdns running on 4
real servers behind the load balancers with 150 virtual ip addresses on
each load balancer primary and slave dns. The keepalived.conf is
becoming extremly large so i was wondering is there a way of including
addional config files for the virtual servers. Another question i was
thinking about is there a way of grouping virtual server configs so that
i could have more than one ip per virtual server config. Something like
this i hope this makes sense.

virtual_server 213.160.x.x 22 {
virtual_server 213.160.x.x 22
delay_loop 30