CLUSTER IMPLEMENTATION OF VPN

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CLUSTER IMPLEMENTATION OF VPN
From: "samrat patel" <samratppatel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:07:19 +0000
with refrence to my earlier email ... that was a wrong diagram ...well i will be making my LVS director the VPN gateway on the either ends ...

well following figure will make the idea clear

LVS Director A -------------- VPN Tunnel ...1...n ----------------LVS Director B

now my questions is if i have many tunnels between the two LVS directors .. will i be able to support heavy traffaic ... 100 Mbps - 200 Mbps .

how many simultaneous access can one have ? ...is this setup well suited for a gaming server ? ...what will i have to do in order to implement a gaming server using VPN ?

can anyone guide me please help

thanking you

samrat patel

Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out! http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp