RE: Connection table clears and ipvsadm stops distributing the lo ad

Subject: RE: Connection table clears and ipvsadm stops distributing the lo ad
From: "Hildebrand, Nils, 232" <Nils.Hildebrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:24:01 +0200
Hi,

the entries themselv can't be the problem (directly) - I see something
between 500 and the theoretic maximum is about 2000. I now established a
cron-job to take a closer look at the numbers.

The connect itselv is very short lvs just does the connection, the answer
goes from the real-server directly back to the client - but both are very
short-lived.

Could the problem lie somewhere deeper inside the IP-Stack?

About 1000 Clients permanently reconnecting - are there some IP-timeouts I
should consider setting lower?

Kind regards,

Nils