Re: LVS-DR problem with Red Hat realserver

Subject: Re: LVS-DR problem with Red Hat realserver
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Vittorio R. Tracy wrote:

$ telnet xxx.xxx.134.150 25
Trying xxx.xxx.134.150...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host

http://dennis.mack.net/WWW//LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/#connection_refused

ack! that's my home network on private IPs

try this

http://www.austintek.com//LVS/LVS-HOWTO/mini-HOWTO/#connection_refused

This is one of the silly ones, when you;ll go "doh" afterwards. I don't know what your problem is though. You've covered most of the bases with the description you've given.

On the realserver have you done

telnet VIP:25

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!