Re: ipvs and source nat

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvs and source nat
From: "Timothy Bushart" <BusharT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:29:38 -0400
I'm out 9/25 returning 9/26.  If you need immediate assistance please
contact the help desk at 262-5000.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is protected by law and is for the
sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this email and destroying all copies of the
communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying,
distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and
attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical
Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on
the Internet at www.amc.edu.