LSM'07

Subject: LSM'07
From: Gaétan RYCKEBOER <gaetan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:15:29 +0100
Hi.

I'm working on Libre Software Meeting '07 (RMLL), which may occur in july, and will be in the town of Amiens, in France as usual.

I am the leader of the conferences cycle about clustering and virtualization.

For this topic, I would have one or two persons able to make a keynote about LVS, and would be able to organize a meeting between some of the open source actors of clustering & virtualization.

Would you be intersted in ?
Will you be able to travel to Amiens in France for July ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: i'm a regular reader of the mailing list.

--
Il vaut mieux pomper même s'il ne se passe rien, que de risquer quelque chose de bien pire en ne pompant pas. -- Devise Shadok.

Gaétan RYCKEBOER