Re: Problems with IPVS

Subject: Re: Problems with IPVS
From: "Mindaugas" <mind@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:24:57 +0200

Yep, I got them. Funny, if you open them in konqueror, it tries to display the octets in the packets, resulting in a half-backed webpage :). Bloody konqueror is too smart!

 So what are the results of investigation? ;)

Sorry, haven't been able to look at it yet. I've been moving houses and I was involved in a car accident yesterday and today I've come down with a cold. The laptop with the files is in the car cemetery and police hasn't allowed me to go there yet.

 How are you? Successully recovered laptop?

 Can take a look once more into this problem? ;)

 P.S. BTW thanks for mpt-status for x86_64. ;) I thought why your name
reminds me somebody. :)