Re: Problems with IPVS

Subject: Re: Problems with IPVS
From: "Mindaugas" <mind@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:59:21 +0200

Wave riding and learning more about their culture:

http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Africa/Senegal/index.html
http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Africa/Senegal/petites_mamelles/index.html

 Interesting. Good luck and don't hurt yourself. :)

 We can organize this. ;)
Wonderful. Unfortunately I don't pass by Lithuania anymore this year, so remote access would be needed. I'll contact you offline.

 OK. I'll wait for your e-mail then.

 From my point of view the visual difference is that after web server
sends data packets and then FIN Nokia phone acknowledges those packets and connection is closed. SE phone though acknowledges some previously ackowledged packet (ethereal shows this as DupACK). web server then resends data but it
does not pass through LVS-NAT.
We could enhance IPVS to accept such traffic, however I'd much rather like to understand the root of the problem.

 Now I see such behaviour of IPVS as bogus. But I'm just an amateur. :)
SE phone behaves strange but it does not violate TCP/IP. Or it does? But as
you understand maybe only Vodafone could kick SE and make it program more
carefully. :) As I've heard they did that to Nokia after one of new Nokia
phone behaved very badly. :)

 Mindaugas