Re: Looking for Simple Instructions

Subject: Re: Looking for Simple Instructions
From: Matthew Boehm <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:34:54 -0600
Roberto,

Well, I reset all the networks on all machines to their original config from our hosting provider and tried the TUN setup. Wow. Took less than 15 min and its working great with http. Seems all those VLANs where the problem with DR.

Now all I gotta do is get it running with https and mysql and figure a way for my Windowz lovers to keep all the slaves in sync with website changes without having to teach them to ssh. Wee.

Thanks for all your help, patience and assistance Roberto.

Cheers,
Matthew