Re: Reports of bad headers using TUN?

Subject: Re: Reports of bad headers using TUN?
From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:03:40 -0600
> Just got back one customer's response. Said the test page worked fine
> for her.

Scratch that. I misunderstood her. She sent a screen shot from Firefox and IE. IE7 simply reloaded the page but Firefox showed the "bad request" page. And the webserver logs on that node show this "request failed: error reading the headers,"

So that means we know what the problem is now? We know that its packet fragmenting? I guess this one chick is behind some super-duper firewall that's not liking it?

I am suposed to apply that iptable's rule onto the real servers right?

-Matthew

Matthew wrote:
No because I wanted to check to see if that was indeed the case before applying the fix. I read in the HOWTO that applying the iptable rule caused other problems with other people.

-Matthwe