Re: Supersparrow or something else?

Subject: Re: Supersparrow or something else?
From: Christopher Arnold <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 01:31:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Christopher Arnold wrote:

Rather i was interersted in if people have found other solutions to the problem.

the problem being?

My thought was that perhaps the reason supersparrow wasn't updated for so long time is was to people using something else.

Supersparrow solves my problem, if i can get it running on FreeBSD...

if the problem is geographical load balancing, look in the archives about a month ago for postings finding the country by IP.

Not really. I have checked the archives, and they are focused on "finding the country by IP" i want to "find close network based on BGP".

Btw. my google isn't with me today. Where can i find "Horm's Saru"?

        /Chris