LVS Configuration Issue

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS Configuration Issue
From: "Mansoor Ali" <mhafeez72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:43:12 +0000

Greetings

I have successfully configured the Linux Virtual Server by using the LVS-NAT topology. Most of the things I have followed are from Ultramonkey Website. Also the traffic originating from Real Servers is also using the Virtual IP as the source address. Now the problem I am facing is that if i reboot the LVS Machine, I lost the configurations (routing table of LVS) which i am creating with ipvsadm commands. How should i configure it in a way that the configuration should stay there even after the reboot of Machine?
Also where can i find the configuration files related to LVS?

There is another confusion that can i use the Piranha Configuration Tool available from Redhat with the LVS solution.

Thanks in advance for reply.

With Best Regards

Mansoor Hafeez

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/