Re: need help with vrrp. using keepalived LVSDR

Subject: Re: need help with vrrp. using keepalived LVSDR
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 24 May 2007, Tommy Butler wrote:

Because my previous message was too long to post (it bounced), I've uploaded
the message to one of my servers for your reading pleasure.  Please
see www.atrixnet.com/tmp/lvsusersmsg.txt
for the content of my post, until the moderator decides whether or not to
let the post through.

no moderator will look at that :-) I thought that message had been replaced.

It is long because it contained my configs, of
course.

you'll be lucky to get anyone to wade through anything that long. You need the smallest config that produces the problem. Can you start with the simplest config file from Alexandre? Does he have example files? As well you don't give a description of the setup and the problem.