Re: need help with vrrp. using keepalived LVSDR

Subject: Re: need help with vrrp. using keepalived LVSDR
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 24 May 2007, Tommy Butler wrote:

Can anyone help me out?  I need to get VRRP working with my keepalived
setup.  Failover isn't working between lvsdirector1 and lvsdirector2.  I'm
afraid I'm configuring VRRP incorrectly.

Am I in the right place to ask questions about VRRP?

the real place is the keepalived mailing list, but Alexandre doesn't seem to respond a whole lot there, so here is probably the best place. I don't have anything running keepalived at the moment, so probably the best thing to do is to post details of your setup, what you hope it will do, your config, what it doesn't do and hope someone knows what's wrong with it.