ADMINISTRIVIA: The lvs-users list is moving

Subject: ADMINISTRIVIA: The lvs-users list is moving
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:14:40 +0100
Hi all

Over the next couple of days, the lvs-users list will be moving from
its' current abode to a new listserver.

I hope that between Lars, Wensong and myself that we can complete the
move with a minimum of fuss and problems, but please note that for a
short period (likely around 24 hours) the list will be "in flux" between
two hosts. This may mean that some people get no posts, or two copies of
each - hopefully everyone will just get one, but you never know!

We'll update the list once the move is completed. In the meantime, I
apologise in advance for the fact that you'll get a few test messages.

Regards

Graeme