Re: Customized fallbak page

Subject: Re: Customized fallbak page
From: "prockter@xxxxxxxxx" <prockter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:15:49 +0100
Hello Gustavo

The fallback web server can use virtual hosts just like any other web
service so you can provide all sorry pages (little mini sites with
graphics and all) from a single server.

Or you can use a cgi script which varies what it does base on the
environment (which will include virtual host information)

Very very ancient web browsers don't send enough information and to
support them you will have to use IP based hosting, so if you want a
single IP just provide a catch all page for those few (if any) browsers

Neil

disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm