[lvs-users] Windows fail over ARP issue

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Windows fail over ARP issue
From: "Robin Bonin" <rbonin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:43:05 -0600
I have seen many postings on an ARP issue, but I think the problem I
am running into is something different.
I have 2 windows server 2003 web server behind a lvm with a second for
fail over.

When the second load balancer takes over the first, the second server
takes over the virtual IP addresses,
but the windows server is still trying to route it's traffic through
the first load balancer. (I can tell my running a trace route)

If I clear the APR by calling arp -d *, it fixes the problem.

Is this the same arp issue that I see tons of other post about?