Re: [lvs-users] LVS Problem in Centos

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS Problem in Centos
From: "Sameer Garg" <sameer.garg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:15:41 +0530
Update from Ganesh

Hi
  This is the Query which i am trying to put into lvs-users mailing
list but it's not going (Error :"The message's content type was
explicitly disallowed" )

  I have installed the ipvsadm package in a AMD 64 bit machine having
Centos 5 as operating system. But when i am adding real servers into
ipvsadm or typing ipvsadm to see the status , i am getting the
following error (can we assume it as a warning?)

Installation Details :
    IPVS Package Name : ipvsadm-1.24-8.1.i386.rpm
System Details :
    Processor             : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
    Operating system : CentOS release 5 (Final)
    Kernel Version     : 2.6.18-8.el5 i686

Result of command -> ipvsadm
Module is Wrong Version
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
(Here it is not priniting the Server Table)

Result of command -> ipvsadm -L -c -n
IPVS connection entries
pro     expire state               source               virtual
    destination
TCP   00:18  SYN_RECV   x.x.x.x:54913     x.x.x.x:80      192.168.100.20:80

Result of command -> dmesg
IPVS : length : 4 < 8
IPVS : length : 292 != 320

But still LVS is forwarding load to the real servers. I am not sure
whether this will cause problems in future. Please help me to solve
this problem.

Regards
Ganesh