Re: [lvs-users] Load balancing outgoing traffic

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Load balancing outgoing traffic
From: "Michael M." <michael@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:50:43 -0800
You know, I had this exact same problem happen to me back in late 2006. I
thought maybe I just didn't know what I was doing anymore, good to see I'm
not the only one, bad to see it's still happening. I never did find a
solution, and I tweaked every parameter I could find, no matter what I did,
certain ips saw more traffic than others, everytime.

I hope to see a solution, if anyone finds one, please post it here.

Thanks,
Michael