[lvs-users] feedbackd and multiple VIPs

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] feedbackd and multiple VIPs
From: Jason Stubbs <j.stubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:44:24 +0900
Hi,

There doesn't seem to be any feedbackd list, so I'm hoping this is the right
place for it. I'm looking into simplifying virtual server administration at
our data center. Internal servers are trusted so feedbackd is viable in that
respect.

However, looking at the configuration files and a quick glance through the
source, there doesn't seem to be a way to support multiple virtual server
addresses on the director.

More specifically, I would like to do something like the following:

[virtual-service]
name      = http
address   = 192.168.2.1
protocol  = tcp
port      = http
scheduler = wrr

[virtual-service]
name      = http
address   = 192.168.2.2
protocol  = tcp
port      = http
scheduler = wrr

Is this currently possible? If not, is it planned and if so what's the
schedule? If not, is Joseph Kerr the right person to get into contact with
about an implementation strategy?

--
LINKTHINK INC.
東京都渋谷区桜ヶ丘町22-14 N.E.S S棟 3F