Re: [lvs-users] Take offline and server comes back

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Take offline and server comes back
From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:20:07 -0400
That's right.  I am using ldirectord and then taking the server offline with
this command
#/sbin/ipvsadm -e -t 10.37.2.8:smtp -r 10.37.2.9:smtp -m -w 0

I guess any ipvs commands will work the same, like ipvsadm-save, then edit,
then ipvsadm-restore?

Any other ideas how to handle this?  Would editing the ldirectord.cf and then
do /etc/init.d/ldirectord reload accomplish what I want without disrupting
current connections?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.