Re: [lvs-users] Take offline and server comes back

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Take offline and server comes back
From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:29:51 -0400
That's fine, I am just trying to accomplish connection draining.  So if I add
autoreload=yes to my ldirectord.cf ldirectord will keep checking for changes?
How often does this check occur?

So to do what I need it would just be add autoreload=yes to my ldirectord.cd?
Then when I want to take a server offline edit that file and it will change it
on its own, and when I want to bring it back up edit the file again?

Thanks for your help.