Re: [lvs-users] Timeouts after 5 seconds running IPVS-DR

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Timeouts after 5 seconds running IPVS-DR
From: "Malcolm Turnbull" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:46:22 +0100
Julien,

Make sure that all interfaces are covered if you have more than one:
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore=1
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_ignore=1
net.ipv4.conf.eth1.arp_ignore=1
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce=2
net.ipv4.conf.eth0.arp_announce=2
net.ipv4.conf.eth1.arp_announce=2

You don't need the hidden stuff (don't think its in Ubuntu anyway.)

also

ipvsadm -Lnc

will show a lot of SYN_RECV if you are getting ARP issues.