[lvs-users] Https sorry server problems

Subject: [lvs-users] Https sorry server problems
From: Adrian Chapela <achapela.rexistros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 11:06:43 +0100
Hello,

I have problems with my https sorry server. I have configured my sorry
servers on my directors (I use Keepalived in two nodes...). Also, I have
two http balanced servers (port 80) and sorry server is working OK.

In https I have a problem, I can't connect with my sorry server when all
of my real servers were down. If I access directly to the IP of the
director, I can connect to the 443 port and the web page is OK.

I am reading about web proxy server but I am very confused. Someone have
solved this problem ? In http sorry server is working well.

Thank you!