Re: [lvs-users] LVS/Nat and source natting

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS/Nat and source natting
From: "Malcolm Turnbull" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:59:03 +0000
It would be nice if you could do full SNAT in LVS and even better
transparent SNAT using tproxy (not sure if thats even possible at
layer 4).....
But thats a big ask for the developers...
However Haproxy will easily fit your current requirements, have you
looked at that?

--
Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.