Re: [lvs-users] which version for 2.6.27.5-41.fc9.x86_64?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] which version for 2.6.27.5-41.fc9.x86_64?
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:12:16 +0100
I built a ipvsadm RPM against the latest CentOS (5.2) kernel sources because
the version in the CentOS repositories (including epel) is outdated. If
anyone is interrested i can upload it somewhere, or it can be made available
on the linuxvirtualserver site. I have named it ipvsadm-1.24-20051210 to
reflect the release date ipvsadm and to make sure you can actually upgrade
to this one from an older version (CentOS uses 1.24-9 if i remember
correctly).

Or you can simply build it yourself using the spec file found in the src rpm
from linuxvirtualserver.org. Modify it slightly (the copyright line is
deprecated) and rpmbuild it.

kind regards,

Sebastian.