Re: [lvs-users] Loadbalancer fail over

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Loadbalancer fail over
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:20:38 +0100
The main reason why i always choose for heartbeat/ldirectord is mostly the
support. I have had a few issues with ldirectord and the quick responses i
get from this mailinglist and Horms in particular provide a much safer
'feeling' than i get from keepalived. Plus, i find that the ldirectord
configuration is better organized and maintained. This in combination with
the 'callback' function of ldirectord, allowing you to automatically copy
the changed ldirectord.cf file to the failover node without having to worry
about it, makes it a very robust solution.

regards,

Sebastian.