Re: [lvs-users] LVS - VIP Seems to be NOT Responding! - SOLVED

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS - VIP Seems to be NOT Responding! - SOLVED
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:11:44 +0100

I answered that question in your first thread, about Nanny. I said:

> You may have a firewall rule in place on the realserver which causes
> this.

With respect, it seems you might need to be doing a bit of basic system
administration so you understand your own systems before you start
firing off multiple questions to mailing lists. People won't mind
helping you if you can show that you've tried things first (which you
have now!) but couldn't get them to work.

Graeme