Re: [lvs-users] "connection refused" when persistence enabled

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] "connection refused" when persistence enabled
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:37:32 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Simon Horman wrote:

> >     looking at
> >
> > kernel: IPVS: template lookup/in IP 160.124.109.65:0->0.0.0.0:0 not hit
> >
> >     daddr=0.0.0.0 shows that fwmark is not provided at the
> > right place, so the user just needs to upgrade or to apply
> > the patch from May, 2009:
> >
> > http://marc.info/?t=124050022700001&r=1&w=2
>
> Hi Julian,
>
> I've been able to reproduce the problem that Deon reported
> with 2.6.30, which includes the change above, so I think
> that it is a separate problem.

        It is still not clear to me whether Deon needed just 2.6.30
or your latest change was needed. I don't see how ipvsadm 1.25
can provide virtual port without -t/-u options. What is your
ipvsadm command line that reproduces this svc port problem in
2.6.30? May be you have both -f and -t/-u ?

> That said, Deon also needs to change above, "ipvs: Fix IPv4 FWMARK virtual
> services", as he is using more than one fwmark.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>