Re: [lvs-users] question about LVS

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] question about LVS
Cc: leon@xxxxxxxx
From: Michiel van Es <mve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:41:06 +0200
Hello: a small but important update on this issue:

I finally got it working:
The problem was that server1 was on a different host (XEN server) then
the loadbalancer and server2.
Perhaps there is a problem with bridging and XEN server (version 4).
Moving the server1 vps to the same VPS Host as the load balancer and
server 2 fixed my problem and LVS is working perfectly!

I don't know how to fix this on the XEN host servers but perhaps someone
else has this issue and know how to fix this.

A small but important note for LVS users on VPS systems.

Kind regards,

Michiel