[lvs-users] Windows 7 Clients and Problems with LVS DR?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Windows 7 Clients and Problems with LVS DR?
From: Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:23:32 -0700
Hey there--

We're running two LVS Directors, both in direct routing mode--

One is on a 2.6.9 (RHEL4) and one is on a 2.6.18 (RHEL5) kernel.

The RHEL4 LVS is directing smtp/smtps traffic, and the RHEL5 LVS is
directing imap/imaps/http/https traffic.

We're seeing strange behavior, seemingly only from Windows 7 machines,
where SSL-ized connections "timeout" and fail.

Anyone have similar experiences?

cc

--
Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>