[lvs-users] Realservers as LVS clients in LVS-NAT..

Subject: [lvs-users] Realservers as LVS clients in LVS-NAT..
From: Kristoffer Egefelt <dr.fersken@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:05:36 +0200
Hi list
I've been working around this issue for years using split DNS, DNAT
rules which bypasses LVS etc. - now I really need this to work the
"correct" way, ie. realservers can connect to VIP's the exact same way
internet clients can.

While Graeme Fowler's solution at:

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.lvs_clients_on_realservers.html#do_you_need_lvs_clients_on_the_realserver

from 2005 probably works, it still seems (to me anyway ;) that this is
a bit long-winded when dealing with a lot of realservers and VIP's.

If anybody have found a better / easier solution, or can recommend
which solution would be the best, I would be very interested.
All kinds of solutions will be appreciated, including buying more
interfaces, even lvs servers etc...

Thanks :-)

Regards
Kristoffer