Re: [lvs-users] Defunt Process

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Defunt Process
From: Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:56:15 -0300
But the points is to use the checktimeout toghetter with my script.

My script does not consider timeout, or it is to long, i raise the timeout
and the problem stop, but with this solution, someother tie it will have the
checktime higher than checktimeout, then it will became defunct again.

But the point is that i wnat to use the timeout of ldirectord, you are
saying i can't use togetter with an script ?

So i am gonna probally set time out per virtual section and set this
especific to 0, an dlet my script hanlde timeout.

There is no other solution ? Like ldiretord kill the process properlly so
they don't became defunct?

Thanks!

[]'sf.rique