Re: [lvs-users] 2x LVS-DR director + realserver on one machine -> packet

To: Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] 2x LVS-DR director + realserver on one machine -> packet storm/looping
From: David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:39:08 -0400
Assuming your switch supports passing 802.1q frames, it should work -
Presumably you can ping back and forth?

You still need to setup IPVS not to match paclets going over your 10.
network - FWM can do that too, or you can do NAT instead of DR and use a
ip ru entry to route it back over the private network. Also need to set
rp_filter to 0 on your private interfaces for most of this to work.