Re: [lvs-users] Sync issue after master reboot

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Sync issue after master reboot
Cc: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Markhasin, Dan" <dan.markhasin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:03:04 +0000
Thanks for the reply.

Let me clarify, it doesn't stop synchronizing information after the reboot. The
synchronization continues, but after the old master is rebooted its connections
table is obviously wiped clean.
At this point, the old slave (now acting as master) has a full connections
table, and new connects are being synchronized with the old master, but only
the *new* connections are synchronized. Connections that existed on the slave
before the master failed will not be synchronized, and if I initiate failback,
they will be disconnected.

Is this clearer now? :)

--Dan