Here is a second round of thoughts after having gone through the whole series.
[PATCH RFC 06/24] IPVS: Add debug macros for v4 and v6 address output
* The #defines in ip_vs_dbg_addr seem a bit aquard.
Could it be rearanged liks this?
static inline const char *ip_vs_dbg_addr(int af, char *buf, size_t buf_len,
const union nf_inet_addr *addr,
if (af == AF_INET6)
len = snprintf(&buf[*idx], buf_len - *idx, "[" NIP6_FMT "]",
NIP6(addr->in6)) + 1;
len = snprintf(&buf[*idx], buf_len - *idx, NIPQUAD_FMT,
NIPQUAD(addr->ip)) + 1;
*idx += len;
return &buf[*idx - len];
* The comment "/* Only use from within IP_VS_DBG_BUF() macro */"
should also mention usage inside IP_VS_ERR_BUF()
* If IP_VS_DBG_ADDR() is used more than once inside a single
IP_VS_DBG_BUF() or IP_VS_ERR_BUF() call, won't ip_vs_dbg_buf
be set to the value one of the calls to IP_VS_DBG_ADDR,
thus overwriting other calls and producing incorrect debugging
[PATCH RFC 15/24] IPVS: Add support for IPv6 entry output in procfs files
* The netlink-aware ipvsadm code also seems to allow for dotted-quad
representation of ipv4 addresses in proc. Is that representation used
or planned to be used?
[PATCH RFC 17/24] IPVS: Make proc/net files output IPv6 entries
* It might be cleaner to do:
if (cp->af == AF_INET6)
* You need to reorder and or merge patches such that after each
patch is applied the code will build and run. It is ok for
a patch to add code which isn't used until a later patch is applied.
* Where possible please make lines <= 80 columns wide
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe lvs-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html