LVS
lvs-devel

Re: ovf scheduler

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ovf scheduler
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "rhadoo.io88" <rhadoo.io88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 01:47:16 +0300
Unfortunately i was not aware of the FO scheduler, i looked it up just
now...indeed you could get similar behavior with FO scheduler and
proper thresholds.
The only trouble with that is that i can't set the thresholds from
within ldirectord , so i won't be able to keep all the config in one
place,  and that upper threshold seems to take into account all
connections ( active and inactive) , that making the upper limit a bit
vague.
i think this approach has the advantage of keeping all the config in
one place, having the weight set at the actual number of active
connections the node can handle whilst still allowing to have
thresholds on the total connections.