LVS
lvs-devel

Re: ovf scheduler

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ovf scheduler
Cc: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>, lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "rhadoo.io88" <rhadoo.io88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:29:15 +0300
Hi,
Yes....adding thresholds support in ldirectord seems like a good ideea anyway...
But perhaps there would be benefit in merging my proposed OVF
scheduler with the existing FO, in essence they do the same thing but
matching the number of active connections supported by the node with
the node's weight whilst still keeping thresholds for the total number
of connections might give a bit more flexibility.