Re: New virtual server patch version 0.5

To: Robert Thomas <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New virtual server patch version 0.5
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 16:24:58 +0800
At 20:05 98-11-27 +1100, you wrote:
>Wensong Zhang wrote:
>
>I've managed to muddle my way through Wensong's documentation and have a
>functional (and very well working) load-sharing proxy array.  I've got an
xfig
>diagram of my network that I sent to Wensong in regards to some earlier

The xfig program in RedHat-5.1 on my notebook couldn't read the file you
sent me before. I didn't tell me that and didn't help you to solve your
problem, sorry. Anyway, you did work it out yourself. congratulations. :-)

>problems I was having, which I have since resolved. If I can get this bloody
>Apache-ssl working tonight, and then get imp working (these are the two
things
>on my list of 'to do's at the moment) I'll see if I can do some 'better'
>documenation and send it off to Wensong for offical blessing 8-)
>
>Hopefully it shouldn't take me longer than a few hours to do - the only
reason
>I'm doing this is so I can get a webmail based thing for my customers.  If
>anyone can point me towards a different one, one that works, I can install
>that and then get my head down into writing some documentation 8-)
>
>--Rob

Thank you, Rob.

I fixed the IP SNAT code (http://proxy.iinchina.net/~wensong/ipnat/) last
night after I went out to have a dinner with my girl friend. I am now
writing some documents about the IP SNAT code. Once it is done, I will
write documents about virtual server, maybe I reorganize the page. But, I
have already drawn a figure of virtual server via IP tunneling, it looks
good, so I send it to you, what do you think about it?

Have a good day,

Wensong