Re: The VS patch for kernel 2.2

To: Rok Sosic <rok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The VS patch for kernel 2.2
From: Matthew Kellett <matthewk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:20:52 -0400
Hi Rok and Wensong,

This should be fairly simple.  Virtual Server support was not Written by Peter
Kese, it was re-written and adapted to the 2.2 kernel by him.  The logic behind
it
is still the same, even if the implementation is completely different.  That's
what
this is all about.  My suggestion is for Wensong to write up the licensing
section
that he thinks should be at the start of the file and mail it to the list.  We
can
fight over the wording of that and then decide whether you're willing to delete
the
current section and add the new one to the file.  If that doesn't work, then
I'll
have a few more suggestions.  Let's just try this for now.  I think we can come
a compromise and still keep the integrity of this project.

Cheers,
Matthew