Re: 2.2 VS patch discussion

To: Peter Kese <peter.kese@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.2 VS patch discussion
From: Matthew Kellett <matthewk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:53:02 -0400
Great to hear Peter.  Now Wensong can just do up something reasonable for the
file and
over the next few months you two, and everyone else here, can discuss what
should be
added/removed/cleaned up, if anything, in the 2.2 code.  By the way, thank you
very much
for including the load-balancing module idea.

Cheers,
Matthew