/etc/mon.cf and xyz.alert for Virtual Server?

Subject: /etc/mon.cf and xyz.alert for Virtual Server?
From: John Connett <jrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:09:00 +0100
Does anyone have an example /etc/mon.cf and xyz.alert for the Virtual
Server which they are willing to share?

I have produced an xyz.monitor (using an xyz.ping) which appears to have
the desired behaviour but I am uncertain about suitable time values for
"alertevery", "upalertafter", and similar.  I would like the "alert" to
delete the failing server and the "upalert" to add the restarted server
to the configuration using ipvsadm.  Once I have a working example I
will be able to tune it for my particular service.

I'm using ipvs-0.6-2.2.10.tar.gz on a RedHat Linux 6.0 for Alpha based
system.

Thanks in anticipation
--
John Connett (jrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)