Re: IPVS 0.8.2-2.2.12 available

To: "Wensong Zhang" <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPVS 0.8.2-2.2.12 available
From: "Ted Pavlic" <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:51:11 -0400
I just patched my 2.2.12 kernel with the newest patch. I haven't configured
the kernel, compiled, or taken a lot at any of the new 0.8 stuff, but I
notice there isn't a ip_vs_pcc.c anymore. Is PCC scheduling an internal part
of all of the other schedulers? (I'm sure I may answer my own question in a
moment when I actually try configuring and compiling the kernel, but I just
want to be sure that PCC scheduling still is an option I have)

All the best --
Ted